skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Visit with Santa (and Mrs. Clause)!!!
We got a suprise visit from Santa Clause and his wife on Dec. 6th (HAPPY B-DAY DAD!!!) They stopped by to check on Karlie and make sure she was behaving and being a good helper(hahaha). She was totally suprised. We got a gingerbread house to build and decorate (I will get pics of that posted once we get it finished). Karlie got a cute baby that counts and sings the ABC's. James got a bunch of clothes and a bouncy seat with a screen cover on it to keep the bugs out. Grandma Gloria and Grandpa Ty were here that day to give Jim and me a much needed break to get some stuff done that we hadn't had a chance to do. (Thanks again!) Karlie also got her first haircut that weekend. I will have to get pics of that on here also... So much to do, so little time.... We got family pics this last weekend and they turned out really cute. Hopefully I will have a chance to post them also... Well I better run...time to feed the baby and get Karlie in bed.
4 comments:
Cute pictures Karissa! Those kids sure are growing! Hope to see you soon!
What a great treat to have Santa in your own home! And presents too! Awesome!
Can't wait to see more photos!
Oh what a great idea!! A santa that doesn't have so many germs!! I love it!! Lol.Cute, Cute pics!!
So fun to see the kids...Hope all is wonderful. Miss talking with you! Miss you. Cindy
Post a Comment